[Capdist-auditions] JOB OP: School Group Sales Specialist at Proctors Theater
lwandruski at aol.com
lwandruski at aol.com
Wed Jan 17 10:58:17 EST 2007
School Group Sales Specialist
Proctor's Education is committed to providing innovative opportunities for transforming teaching and learning through the arts with a variety of programs that integrate the arts into school curriculum, build community partnerships, foster creativity and promote a lifelong appreciation for the arts.
Proctor¹s Theatre is seeking an Education Sales Specialist for a full-time position with benefits.
POSITION SUMMARY: Drive awareness and revenue growth through direct sales of educational offerings, specifically Group Sales to shows, School Day and iLearn programs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Contact educators to close sales of education products, shows, provide quotes, assure timely customer follow up, and disseminate product information.
· Build relationships with K-12 teachers in the area
· Educate teachers on our products ( live performances, School Days,
iLearn, BookPlay, CAST, Stories that Dance and the Summer Institute) and the benefits of arts in education
· Close warm sales leads (provided by Proctor¹s) through proactive
customer contacts (off-site visits, electronic, phone)
· Generate new leads and sales through direct customer contacts
· Cultivate attendance at our Professional Development Workshops
· Follow up on leads & fulfill customer requests for information,
quotes, bundling packages, etc.
· Create, maintain and update educator contact information database
· Input orders into TheatreManager placed through direct contact
· Provide customer feedback
· Work with Education and Sales & Marketing Departments to sell
· Provide feedback and information on local competitive offerings
· Create interest and comfort by offering on-site tours of Proctor¹s
· Other duties as necessary
· Outgoing, resourceful & highly motivated self-starter
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Excellent computer skills
· Education experience preferable
· Experience with selling or marketing
· Experience in closing sales
· Excellent presentation & sales skills
· Must have professional attitude and appearance
· Must have reliable car and clean driving record
Resumes must include cover letter and salary requirements and may be sent
Email: humanresources at proctors.org
Mail: Proctor¹s Theatre, Attn: Education Sales
440 State St.
Schenectady, NY 12305
No phone calls please.
Proctor¹s Theatre is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Capdist-auditions